Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Non-political...do you wear "matched" gear?

Today's run:

New Balance Shoes
    Adidas Shorts
    Asics Shirt
    Nike Hat

Yesterday's:
    Asics Shoes
    Shorts unknown
    Under Armour Shirt
    Adidas Hat

Shirt and hat always moisture wicking. I have found no difference in moisture wicking abilities of Nike dri-fit, Adidas Clima-cool, Under Armour or even brands like Starter (which I also have). I perspire a great deal in the sun and so I'm always wearing non-cotton if it's hot.

But the key here is, I'm always mismatched. Do you match your gear? Does it matter if you are just going to go out in public for an hour and exercise, versus wearing sports gear for hours at a time?

Re: Non-political...do you wear "matched" gear?

i wear "Sniffers" exclusively

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

nope

Puma socks cuz they are low cuff anklettes that cover my ankle so I dont get a rub spot
    reebok shorts
    Nike shoes
    reebok underwear
    calloway shirt
    Last edited by Doc; 09-16-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I’m usually in Old Navy shorts and an UnderArmour t-shirt. Socks might be Nike or Adidas. Favorite shoes for this time of year are Speedos.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Rupp's Runt

Sandals, tube socks, cut off jeans, and a tank top

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't think I own a single thing that is Nike, Addidas, etc. maybe one shirt someone bought me, one of those dry fit things with UK, but I don't care for it really.

I own one old pair of sneakers I only wear on a treadmill, I do have a couple pairs of basketball type shorts around, have owned them forever, wear them sometimes if I'm sitting around the house, which is itself a very rare event.

So maybe 2-3 pieces with their name on it somehow. So I don't even have any gear to match. Everything "summer" stuff like t-shirts, my sandals, cargo shorts, etc. I bought in the Keys. Everything else is jeans, Khakis, saturday nighter shirts, etc. I "match", but not by brand in any way.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 09-16-2018 at 09:10 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I wear the most comfortable Sketchers I can find. The rest of me wears what doesn’t have any stench from yesterday..sniffers, iow

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Glad to see I'm not alone!

Rupp's Runt

A more serious post...I don't match.

At work, church, weekends, I wear khakis and polo. Just going to Walmart or some place, shorts/jeans and a t-shirt. Fitness, it is basketball shorts of various brands. Nike, Adidas, starter, And1, probably others.

My tshirts (see political thread) are rarely name brand. I wear some small company stuff and some custom print softball and church shirts I've acquired over the years.

Shoes, I've been mostly wearing Boombah lately.

Went to physical therapy today in New Balance shoes. Gold Toe athletic socks, Champion shorts & a non-branded t-shirt. I own ASICS running shoes, a Nike/Disney Cruise Line Cool Fit golf hat and Head socks. For some reason I don't own any Adidas gear, but it's coincidental. I just go with what's comfortable, lasts well & doesn't cost an arm & a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Glad to see I'm not alone!
    FWIW I stopped buying anything clothing b/c of the name on it somewhere around 8th grade, when I moved on from Izod and Member's Only.

I own brand stuff, but that's not why I bought it. I sell designer stuff from time to time and it brings crazy money. Just not my scene. But I do have a growing collection of cool 1950s martini shakers, so to each his own.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Not ever on purpose. I usually buy Nike sneakers and I have a few Nike shirts and they may cross paths sometimes. More often than not, not.

I do have a couple of pair of Reebok sneakers but nothing else Reebok. Same with Adidas, Under Armor , Champion etc. I have a few shirts of those but really nothing to match them with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Chilly 62 degrees today, CATS Nike T shirt with a long sleeved Columbia pull over, Levi’s and Nike sneakers.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Chilly 62 degrees today, CATS Nike T shirt with a long sleeved Columbia pull over, Levi’s and Nike sneakers.

Good, if not great football weather. As long as the rain holds off.

Rupp's Runt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Where'd you get pics of me in high school? I thought they were all destroyed.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Where'd you get pics of me in high school? I thought they were all destroyed.
    The dark web