Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Kentucky Baseball Scrimmages today, Sat & Sun open to the public

If you're in the area, go out and take a look-see. Take some pics and come back here and let us know how they look.

Re: Kentucky Baseball Scrimmages today, Sat & Sun open to the public

In case you missed the wording there, it is free admission.

Get off work early today, grab the kids and head to the ballpark. Or grab a McDonald's biscuit in the morning and your coffee, and watch some morning baseball. It always reminds me of "tournament" baseball when I see a game in the morning; just a special occurrence.

Not to hijack the thread, but do you know if they have moved into their new house?
    seeya
    dan

I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky. Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but do you know if they have moved into their new house?
    That's not hijacking, glad to have some baseball discussion. As far as I know, they have not moved in yet. I know that less than a month ago, maybe just a couple of weeks ago, they got a tour of the stadium and were very impressed with all of its facilities. But I don't think it's ready yet. It should be ready by the start of the season, and maybe before then, but probably not yet. That's not official, just what I remembered or understood.

Thanks. I thought I remembered that there was a September completion date, but my memory is suspect at best in the last few months
    seeya
    dan

I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky. Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Thanks. I thought I remembered that there was a September completion date, but my memory is suspect at best in the last few months
    As I said, don't hold me to that, but I don't think it's finished yet.

I was told Ben Jordan may be on the mound or the Cats this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I was told Ben Jordan may be on the mound or the Cats this weekend.
    That would be great for him and the team.