Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Rupp's Runt

Don't throw anything at me.....

Yes this is a serious question and I expect some sarcastic answers...but...

Who are the good democrats to follow in the media? I always enjoyed Alan Colmes whether I agreed with him or not. And I do enjoy hearing both sides of the issues. But I don't who the good democrats are now. I felt like there was several 10-15 years ago, but now they have all fallen to the far left. Or someone to follow on social media.

Re: Don't throw anything at me.....

I like following David Axelrod. Some would consider him "far" left but I don't. And since he served in a White House I always think he has good insights.
    Dan Rather is one of my favorite "tweeters". He's no politician but clearly leans left. But I really enjoy following him.
    Donna Brazile used to be a good follow. But, she retweets a lot now and I am not the biggest fan of that.
    Chuck Todd is fine. And he does retweet a lot of interesting articles on both sides of the aisle.

I'm sure there are others. I will post as I think of them.
    ~Puma~

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Yes this is a serious question and I expect some sarcastic answers...but...

Who are the good democrats to follow in the media? I always enjoyed Alan Colmes whether I agreed with him or not. And I do enjoy hearing both sides of the issues. But I don't who the good democrats are now. I felt like there was several 10-15 years ago, but now they have all fallen to the far left. Or someone to follow on social media.
    I fear your quest will be similar to finding a good reference on Billy Gillispie’s resume but good luck

Darryl

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I fear your quest will be similar to finding a good reference on Billy Gillispie’s resume but good luck

Darryl
    I may get banned lol

Geraldo..........
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Geraldo..........

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain