Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Twitter experts-what does this mean?

Twitter experts-what does this mean?

And is there a way around it?

Am I doing something wrong?Following too many accounts?

I don't want the answer to be I'm refreshing it too much. I like the ability to update something in progress quickly, and this helps.

Help me remedy this.

Rupp's Runt

Twitter experts-what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    And is there a way around it?

Am I doing something wrong?Following too many accounts?

I don't want the answer to be I'm refreshing it too much. I like the ability to update something in progress quickly, and this helps.

Help me remedy this.

Sorry, I dont Twitter. But I'm sure they have limits of loading tweets, tweeting, and direct messages. Most everyone does, but those limits are rarely reached. Doubtful you can get around it. Maybe a 2nd account, or unfollow some you dont really need.

For example, you can only send so many emails in gmail in 24 hours. The limit is high, but our interim president maxed his out daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Re: Twitter experts-what does this mean?

It just happens very frequently, in app-only. I can have open Tweetdeck on my computer and see as much constant updating as it occurs. But Tweetcaster Pro or any other phone app, I have to be careful. It stinks if I'm following a game or event or something, and then get that message, which means I'm out of commission for a period of time. And I'm not talking about all day long. I'm talking it can happen in a matter of minutes.

There must be a solution to this. It's not an abusive situation, but it has been the same for years through multiple phones. IIRC, it also occurred on Twitter's official app (which is not nearly as good).