Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: PSA: Flash Sale for Six Flags Patrons -- 70% off season passes

PSA: Flash Sale for Six Flags Patrons -- 70% off season passes

Pretty good deal right now if you frequent a Six Flags type operation that is honoring this sale.

Just picked up six Six Flags passes, good for the rest of 2018, and all of 2019 until December 31, 2019, including free parking and a host of other small upgrades, for $56 a ticket.

I think it's good through Labor Day, but at least until then.

Odds are, we go one time because we always think we'll do better. But at that price, I'm not gouged. My goal is going 2-3x by the end of the year, and 3-5 times next year. It's about 140 miles from me, so easy to do a day trip there and back, but far enough that it's not exactly convenient to do it, either. I'll be happy if we can get 4 trips.

https://slickdeals.net/f/11992823-si...-more#comments

Re: PSA: Flash Sale for Six Flags Patrons -- 70% off season passes

we do season passes..or annual passes, never anything else. Of course ours are Universal or Disney. Sort of alternate yearly although my wife and daughter keep both for the Disney Marathons. Between what we save on parking (30 bucks a visit) and other perks (express passes after 4:00pm, hotel and food discounts, passholder weekends where we get early admission) we figure going every other month is the break even point. Currently we have Universal and have Halloween Horrors this month. We get it free with our pass ($90 value) plus go on a passholder weekend meaning we get in 2 hrs early so wont need an express pass ($100 extra) to visit all the attractions. For us its a no brainer as we can use it all year long and for $40 a month, it actually cheap
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.