Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Iran spies stationed across U.S. a result of Obama-era cash payouts

Iran spies stationed across U.S. a result of Obama-era cash payouts

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...awmaker-warns/

Following the arrest of two Iranian individuals charged with spying on Jewish and Israeli facilities in the California area, Rep. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) told the Free Beacon it is likely Iran has stationed multiple regime-tied agents in the United States to conduct intelligence operations.

While the arrest of the two Iranians was met with shock in the press, Roskam said he was not surprised by the arrests, which have unearthed concrete evidence of the Islamic Republic's efforts to foment discord across the globe, including on American soil.

"This is the tip of the iceberg," Roskam said in an interview. "This is not a surprise and this is a result of the Iran regime getting financial support from the Obama administration in the Iran deal."
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Iran spies stationed across U.S. a result of Obama-era cash payouts

We need to start a "Iranian Collusion" investigation

Last edited by Doc; 08-29-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

What, you mean flying a plane with $4 BILLION in CASH on big pallets to what everyone agrees is the largest funder of world terrorism may not work out well for us?

That doesn't even count the hundreds of billions we freed up in electronic funds.

Yeah, it's Trump who's going to destroy us, uh huh...

Hey, can you imagine if we found out that Trump secretly sent $4 billion to some foreign enemy in, literally, $100 stacks of cash? Imagine the outrage, the calls for his head, how he's a "traitor" and it's "treason" who needs to be impeached.

Obama did it and it was all Okie Dokie, and continues to be now.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 08-29-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Not to mention the criminal activities of people like those guys in New Mexico that were arrested for teaching those children how to be terrorists, and the whole legal circus atmosphere around that situation afterwards.
    Or the failed immigration policies that allowed this nonsense to happen to begin with.
    But hey, what do I know? I'm just an American, and what I think we should do to protect our country isn't even considered by the riff-raff embedded like ticks on a hound in D.C.

Legitimate question here because of what I had read at the time. Weren’t there extremely large amounts of cash seized by the US and Euro governments along with electronic funds when sanctions were imposed years earlier?

I thought this was a part of the 100 billion plus of frozen Iranian assets
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-31-2018 at 03:28 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Legitimate question here because of what I had read at the time. Weren’t there extremely large amounts of cash seized by the US and Euro governments along with electronic funds when sanctions were imposed years earlier?

I thought this was a part of the 100 billion plus of frozen Iranian assets
    Oh, we seized a lot of assets. No doubt.

But then we just handed it all back to the biggest terrorist organization and funding mechanism on Earth. With no restrictions.

As for the cash the reports are it was considered "reparations" of some kind, and was in addition to their unfrozen money, but I'd have to look it back up.

In the end the $4 billion doesn't matter as a percentage of all the money we freed up. They've gone on a massive spending spree, with the vast majority of it being foreign funding of terror groups and military build up,which is why unrest is so high in the country.

But imagine the imagery if there were actual pictures of TRump sending $4 billion to say North Korea as part of a secretly negotiated deal, one which didn't even have solid proof it was working and allowed them to keep testing missiles for example. (Iran has conducted several tests since the agreement).

We'd see that picture 24/7 on every major network. The calls for impeachment would be deafening. But Obama did just that as part of that deal and it's all OK. Yes Europe agreed to it, but Europe agreed so they could make money with Iran. If the EU had also gone along with Trump theoretically doing this kind of thing that wouldn't stop the screaming.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.