Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Happy Birthday Brian..

..Seems we have one here every day of late. Here's hoping
    you are feeling fine on yours.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Happy Birthday Brian..

Happy Birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Happy Birthday Brian..

best wishes for a healthy year
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Happy Birthday Brian..

Happy birthday, Brian!

Fwiw, I "thumb-swiped" the text above first, and "Happy" came out as "Maggot."

Hope your birthday was better than that!

Happy birthday, Brian! For a few hours we were the same age, that’s one race in which I’ll gladly let you keep pulling ahead of me.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Happy birthday, Brian! For a few hours we were the same age, that’s one race in which I’ll gladly let you keep pulling ahead of me.
    Hope you guys stay tied for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Hope you guys stay tied for a long time.
    We are tied for 24 hours a year. Brian is 365 days older, but due to 1964 being a leap year my birthday is the 16th, his the 17th.

Happy Birthday Brian..

We are tied for 24 hours a year. Brian is 365 days older, but due to 1964 being a leap year my birthday is the 16th, his the 17th.
    Ahh, that's very cool. What an interesting coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Ahh, that's very cool. What an interesting coincidence.
    There are 6 Social Studies and Science teachers in our school, the departments share the same hallway. 5 of the 6 of us have August birthdays, with two sharing a birthday (today actually). I noticed among my Facebook friends August seems to be busiest birthday month.

There are 6 Social Studies and Science teachers in our school, the departments share the same hallway. 5 of the 6 of us have August birthdays, with two sharing a birthday (today actually). I noticed among my Facebook friends August seems to be busiest birthday month.
    It would seem November is pretty busy in ways too. I love Nov. snow days

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    It would seem November is pretty busy in ways too. I love Nov. snow days
    It would definitely appear to be busy.

Thanks for remembering, Kingcat and the rest of you fine KSRites.

Just glad to be here at all. 4 months ago I couldn't get in and out of bed without a mechanical hoist. 3 months ago I couldn't put any weight on my left leg. 2 months ago I still needed someone to help me with bathroom visits. 1 month ago I was still using a walker.
    Now I'm walking around (with a cane, temporarily) and was swimming in the Gulf of Mexico just a couple of weeks ago. God is good and your thoughts and prayers are more than appreciated.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 08-19-2018 at 08:03 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19