Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Tiny, or at least, very small, bluetooth transmitter/dongle thing for mp3 player?

I have a basic SanDisk MP3 player. Normally when I run I listen to Sirius XM (usually 70's on 7), but as a change of pace, I'd like to use my little Sandisk clip. But I hate headphone cords. I have a nice set (I'm sure they're poor audio quality for you audiophiles, but fine for me) that wrap around the back of my head, and don't wiggle out of my ears like others do when I run. It's a bendable wire kind of thing that is stiffer than just loose cords. Anyway, it works fine for my phone, but my Sandisk Clip is not bluetooth.

Can I get something small to plug into the earphone jack of the Sandisk Clip to make it a bluetooth transmitter? Tiny, preferably? Anybody have a link, preferably to Amazon?

Re: Tiny, or at least, very small, bluetooth transmitter/dongle thing for mp3 player?

Well, here's the answer I came up with, for others' benefit. There is none. There are small transmitters you plug in, but the device I have it tiny--about 1/3rd the size of a business card in width, the height of it. Makes no sense to "dongle" something that is that large or larger with it. The Zip Clip will have to be paired with lightweight wired headphones. I'll probably use it when I'm mowing the grass or something.

I was hoping for something maybe a little smaller than the size of those Square readers you plug into your phone to run a credit card. Don't think it exists.