Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

For anyone interested here is our fourth song release

This one has been self-mastered so there is a volume increase over previous cuts. I plan to do the same to the others. It's not uploaded to our website yet.

I enjoyed this one a lot since the style of lead guitar work is more, well, me I guess.

Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/alan-bryan-18...edium=facebook
    Last edited by kingcat; 07-29-2018 at 10:47 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

For anyone interested here is our fourth song release

That was fun!! Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Re: For anyone interested here is our fourth song release

Don't listen to very much music anymore, but that us some good stuff right there. Nice job kingcat! 👍

That would be well received in Nashville along Honkytonk row. It would also play well in Memphis. Really nice sound, and I like it a lot.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Thanks gang. The writing and performing I have always been involved with but music production is a new animal. I’m learning but it’s a complicated undertaking in the new digital world with the ultimate goal mirroring the old analogue world of recording. It can be done “in the box” now as the technology has really evolved in the last few years
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-06-2018 at 01:12 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

It has a southern rock feel to it, which makes it a good fit in today's Nashville sound.

I had talked about pitching it to Ronnie Dunn. Reminds me of some of their stuff