Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: JUCO signings

JUCO signings

JUCO TE Steven Borden (son of the wrestler Sting) and DE Za'Darius Smith both signed with UK today. Both are huge gets for need positions, especially Smith. He's a 4-star with offers from Florida State, Miami, Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas, Texas A&M, and West Virginia. Think I read that he was the #2 WDE prospect.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

Re: JUCO signings

I thought he was strong-side, but either way he should be a huge help. I'm getting more excited about this staff every day!
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Re: JUCO signings

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I thought he was strong-side, but either way he should be a huge help. I'm getting more excited about this staff every day!
    I think it depends on who you ask. Rivals had him listed as a SDE and 247 had him listed as a WDE. I used 247 because they were the only ones I could find with position rankings (after 5 whole seconds of exhaustive Googling).
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaKat View Post
    JUCO TE Steven Borden (son of the wrestler Sting) and DE Za'Darius Smith both signed with UK today. Both are huge gets for need positions, especially Smith. He's a 4-star with offers from Florida State, Miami, Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas, Texas A&M, and West Virginia. Think I read that he was the #2 WDE prospect.
    New staff hit a home run today. Two big JUCO recruits filling needs, not just filling space.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.