Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Louisville Bats to retire jersey numbers of Jackie Robinson (42) & Pee Wee Reese (1)

This weekend in a pregame ceremony, Saturday, July 28.

I think that's very cool.

https://www.milb.com/louisville/news...rs/c-286953654

Re: Louisville Bats to retire jersey numbers of Jackie Robinson (42) & Pee Wee Reese

Yes wanted to go, just found out that Reese was a member at that Audubon Country Club with my girlfriends parents, would have loved meeting him.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Louisville Bats to retire jersey numbers of Jackie Robinson (42) & Pee Wee Reese

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaShortt View Post
    It was very cool, but it's a pity that I couldn't go
    Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaShortt View Post
    It was very cool, but it's a pity that I couldn't go. I dreamed about this event for 242 days, but in the end I could not go, as my husband felt sick and he was taken to the hospital. I had to spend almost a week with him there, without leaving him. Fortunately, over time he got better and recovered completely. I used to like the number 242 very much since it had a huge hidden meaning, which you can find out about here:zzzzzz, but now it is my least favorite number, which brings bad luck. I hope next time I can get here without any problems, and I will not watch the recording on TV again. Good mood to you all!
    I came across this old thread by accident, and I don't understand the meaning of your message. Like what hidden meaning are you talking about? This is a sports forum just FYI!
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 01-09-2023 at 10:39 PM.