Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Naked Man at Planet Fitness: "I thought gym was judgment-free zone"

Naked Man at Planet Fitness: "I thought gym was judgment-free zone"

Re: Naked Man at Planet Fitness: "I thought gym was judgment-free zone"

CBBN always twists words like that

Re: Naked Man at Planet Fitness: "I thought gym was judgment-free zone"

I was just mindin' my own business man, and then these guys got all huffy. Sign said "Judgement Free Zone" and then they judged me.

FWIW the ladies all judged me between an 8 and an 11, so I felt good about the overall experience. Being in the county jail wasn't a party, but not like that's my first time half naked there either. And it was pepper steak night so that's always good.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

All fun and games until the naked guy wants to spot you while your doing some bench presses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    All fun and games until the naked guy wants to spot you while your doing some bench presses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. Internet winner.