Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Desperate times, desperate measures...?

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Desperate times, desperate measures...?

The best thing to happen to GOP candidates during this midterm has been the Dems drifting further left.

IIRC the media assigned the red and blue colors back during an election, and it stuck. But for this crowd the colors are wrong, b/c Red is the color of communists, and she's a communist.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The best thing to happen to GOP candidates during this midterm has been the Dems drifting further left.
    It's interesting to watch, b/c Trump and the GOP screw up more than enough to hand the Democrats their 'blue wave', and then they find some way to mess up as much or more. it's polite of them to be honest, but guaranteed incomes and open borders and such won't play well. At least it shouldn't play well.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.