Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

ESPN's E:60 doing feature on Jared Lorenzen

The former Kentucky quarterback now wants to be known for something other than his size.

Round Mound of Touchdown. Pillsbury Throwboy. Hefty Lefty. Abominable Throwman. J-Load.

Whatever you want to call him, Jared Lorenzen is not only a fan favorite but also one of the most colorful personalities in college football history.

But now, the former Kentucky quarterback wants to be known for something other than his size.

Re: ESPN's E:60 doing feature on Jared Lorenzen

getting ready to air on espn2 now. schedule to start at 11 but the race before is running long so its pushed back

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Super Kitten

On at 1:00 again as well. Recording it as I am watching British open. Getting interesting.

Unforgettable

Heard an interview with Jeremy Schapp, who did the piece, on KSR. Although he only spent a day with Lorenzen and his family it was obvious Jared had made an impression.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignoranceóit is the illusion of knowledge."
    - Daniel J. Boorstin

Wow..didnt realize how bad it was. I see this often in dogs too. We see whats called Pickwickian syndrome where the obesity results in low oxygenation, to the point they pass out (syncope).

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Super Kitten

Watch the the special. You canít help but to root for Lorenzen. Genuinely a great person. Hoping continued success in his endeavor to get healthy.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by snoopcat View Post
    Watch the the special. You can’t help but to root for Lorenzen. Genuinely a great person. Hoping continued success in his endeavor to get healthy.
    I agree! I fear he has such a long way to go that he might get discouraged. He seems to be such a great dad. Hope it all works out.
    Real Fan since 1958