Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

The Thought Police

Or, how the Ministry of Truth got created without even having to have a payroll...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...johansson.html

The greatest irony of all is that this entire movement is propped up by the very people and institutions who swear (not on Bibles, they don't believe in God by and large) they are the defenders of tolerance and free thinking.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: The Thought Police

What was the controversy about regarding Johansson? Was she accused of misappropriating sexual identification?

So I guess that transgenders should be excluded from portraying characters of their new, or former genders then
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    So I guess that transgenders should be excluded from portraying characters of their new, or former genders then
    Nah, if you're a protected class you can do whatever you want and it's brave and empowering. If you aren't then it's racist, insensitive and cultural appropriation.

When everyone in Asia and Africa etc. stop wearing european style suits and blue jeans and stop listening to American blues and rock music then I'll stop eating with chopsticks and such.

Dumbasses. Total complete dumbasses. It's sad to think there are that many people in this country who are that flat incapable of thinking through things.

Now, that being said I'm glad Johannsen is backing out. I really, really, REALLY don't want any thought in my head that involves her having a penis. that girl is fine in ways you just can't put in words, let's keep thinking of her as all girl from head to toe and every little part in between.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Just another prime example of the pussification of America. Kudos to this young lady for telling Business Insider to stick it!