Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Diallo with huge game for OKC summer league team

Hami scored 19 points and grabbed eight boards, hit 7 of 11 from the field including a couple of threes and a long two.

Re: Diallo with huge game for OKC summer league team

Consistency has always been the issue, so let's see how he plays out. Hope he can find a spot with OKC and grow his game.

Quote Originally Posted by CatQuick View Post
    Consistency has always been the issue, so let's see how he plays out. Hope he can find a spot with OKC and grow his game.
    Feet set, body square to the rim and shot goes in.
    seeya
    dan

“I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Feet set, body square to the rim and shot goes in.
    Where were you in 1978 when I could have *used* this information?

"The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge."
    - Daniel J. Boorstin

The key for him has always been using his athleticism for basketball plays. Saw a highlight of him rising high for a rebound. That's what he needs to keep doing-- rebounding, put-backs, and (like others have said) show consistent shooting.

Often overlooked at the time was Diallo’s uptick in 3FG% beginning with the Feb 24 game against Mizzou. From that game forward Hami was 8-16 from behind the arc. I think Hami has it in him to become an adequate shooter as he matures. At the high school level his superior athleticism was enough to make him a lethal scorer.