Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

OT: UCLA’s Former Basketball Star Honeycut, Killed In Shootout With Police.

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-ucla...175759738.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: OT: UCLA’s Former Basketball Star Honeycut, Killed In Shootout With Police.

Not killed by police though, they think he committed suicide at some point. He fired on police, they fired, but they think he actually killed himself.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

I apologize for the misleading topic title. I made a “lefty media” type move..... damn.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I apologize for the misleading topic title. I made a “lefty media” type move..... damn.

LOL, always having to watch you media guys. .

Nah, just wanted to note it bc it's actually very strange. I saw one report that his mom was the one who called the police, that he had a gun in the house, so maybe he was already threatening suicide. I'm sure more details will emerge.

Sounds like he was playing in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    LOL, always having to watch you media guys. .

Nah, just wanted to note it bc it's actually very strange. I saw one report that his mom was the one who called the police, that he had a gun in the house, so maybe he was already threatening suicide. I'm sure more details will emerge.

Sounds like he was playing in Russia.
    Should have read, found dead after shootout... regardless the article indicates Honeycut fired at police, obviously the guy was facing some type of demons.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

Should have read, found dead after shootout... regardless the article indicates Honeycut fired at police, obviously the guy was facing some type of demons.

Oh were both on the same page.

And now Billy Knight has committed suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    And now Billy Knight has committed suicide.
    Now it is alleged Billy Knight sexually assaulted a nine year old...he committed suicide to avoid prosecution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...gfj?li=BBnbfcL

What a mess LA is