Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Florida Keys sees first case of denegue fever since 2010

Linkage

2020, go away!!!!
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Florida Keys sees first case of denegue fever since 2010

Can't decide if we've gone all Old Testament this year or if Ming the Merciless is playing games.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Not going to get all religious here, but I have heard more than one person suggest this is the start of something… Definitive. Personally, I don't think we'll see a "run up" to it when it happens, but I know logic doesn't really apply here.

Anyway, 2020 sucks.

I wouldn't say Flash Gordon is religious. Now if we were talking DC's Flash, then yes, that's religious. Those comic book guys are intense.

I can't blame anyone for raising the point. Though I'm sure other eras felt far worse, this has been a less than fun ride so far.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I wouldn't say Flash Gordon is religious. Now if we were talking DC's Flash, then yes, that's religious. Those comic book guys are intense.

I can't blame anyone for raising the point. Though I'm sure other eras felt far worse, this has been a less than fun ride so far.
    **FLASH!**

I was working the drive-in as a spotter and marquee guy when it came out. Fun times.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Not going to get all religious here, but I have heard more than one person suggest this is the start of something… Definitive. Personally, I don't think we'll see a "run up" to it when it happens, but I know logic doesn't really apply here.

Anyway, 2020 sucks.
    The WHO says not to fret.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    The WHO says not to fret.
    Yeah, the Chinese calendar does not end yet
    seeya
    dan

These are the end times. That is a very good thing.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Been the end of times for just a bit over 2,000 years
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Been the end of times for just a bit over 2,000 years
    Thats certainly true in a sense.

Ahh, but this year is much different than most in a few ways..and here's one.

Add the year you were born and your current age together and see what the result is. And it is the same for everyone alive currently.

(It actually happens once every millennium I believe. And really means nothing...I think)
    Last edited by kingcat; 09-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.