Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Silver Airlines....now this is what I call "FLY THE FRIENDLY SKIES"

Um....not really much to say about this other than I wonder if they allow smoking afterwards...

LINK
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Silver Airlines....now this is what I call "FLY THE FRIENDLY SKIES"

PS..there is no truth to the rumor that I recently flew to Mexico on Silver Airways.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I imagine there will be some grief coming their way. Just a matter of time till they are identified by the airline and since it went globally viral they'll have to take some kind of action.

A few couples have actually been convicted as "sex offenders" for doing it on beaches and other public places b/c kids either were or could have been around. Not exactly the intent of those laws IMO.

Does give me an idea for a business venture though. A charter service with rooms where you specifically pay to go up so you can join the mile high club and not get a criminal record. Kinda takes the fun out of it though.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I can hear the stewardness now.... "In case of an emergency, your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device and the cover as a birth control device""

Oh, let's not start down that path...

Please return your tray tables and legs to their closed and locked positions...
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

This is the captain, we’ll be starting our decent, please fasten your pants...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

if the plane starts a-rockin, that ain't turbulence.

if that is Silver Airlines, I wonder what Gold Airlines does

Doc, you've never heard of The Gold Club? Tch, Tch.

http://thegoldclubatlanta.com

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    This is the captain, we’ll be starting our decent, please unfasten your pants...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fixed