Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Will Knox be drafted in the top ten?

Cal has had a top ten player drafted in each draft for the last decade. Will Knox continue this trend? He has had lots of workouts for teams drafting 6th-10th.

Details here: https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...outs-119010428

Re: Will Knox be drafted in the top ten?

If I were a GM, I would take Knox before SHai (obviously they play different positions). But, several have Shai going first. Sporting News has him going #8 to the Cavs. This is a very weak draft for PG's so it may be more likely he slips into the Top 10 than Knox.
    ~Puma~

Yup.

Shai told Cleveland no, or he would have been going there.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Shai told Cleveland no, or he would have been going there.
    Given where they drafted and who they took they would have been making a mistake. No way you can convince me SGA will be better than Sexton.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignoranceóit is the illusion of knowledge."
    - Daniel J. Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
    Given where they drafted and who they took they would have been making a mistake. No way you can convince me SGA will be better than Sexton.
    Hard to predict...so different. Only time will tell.

Anyone hearing Jay Williams bashing the Kevin Knox pick today? Was being very stereotypical......said that there's no way that they should have passed on Porter for Knox. The doctors obviously saw something on Porter that raised some major red flags. I spoke to Donnie about this this morning and he said that there' belief that the injury will get worse rather than better sooner rather than later. Jay Williams was comparing it to the Embiid injury situation, but I think this is totally different.

Peace

Richard (CW)

This draft pick will be scrutinized for some time I believe. Porter said last night he was playing in the summer league, but like CW said there had to be something medically apparent holding teams back from drafting Porter earlier in the lottery. For Knox's part, I expect him to have a long and productive career and I think the Knicks made a wise choice.

And is Porter's upside clearly that more special than Knox?