Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Rothstein: 5* Charles Bassey (2019 Top 3) Will Reclassify To 2018, Enroll At WKU

For summer term. Eligible for this season

Darryl

Re: Rothstein: 5* Charles Bassey (2019 Top 3) Will Reclassify To 2018, Enroll At WKU

Nothing shady going on here, nope nothing at all

Unforgettable

Re: Rothstein: 5* Charles Bassey (2019 Top 3) Will Reclassify To 2018, Enroll At WKU

I hate to say this because I hate it when others say it about teams I follow, but there is simply no way Stansbury is not cutting some corners.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge."
    - Daniel J. Boorstin

Not a single elite program gave this kid even 5 minutes of their time and he is a 6-10/6-11 consensus top 4 talent. VERY telling.

Darryl

Rothstein: 5* Charles Bassey (2019 Top 3) Will Reclassify To 2018, Enroll At WKU

Just peculiar. That's all I'll say.

The kid was in Louisville and Cal would not even watch him play.

Darryl

https://sports.yahoo.com/western-ken...222833709.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I stand corrected; none of the elite programs were after this kid at all....except for Kansas (LOL)

Darryl

Hmmm, Sandy Bell? Maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

He’ll never play a game in college I don’t think

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I stand corrected; none of the elite programs were after this kid at all....except for Kansas (LOL)

Darryl
    Looks on the up and up. DWS

Just read a post that Stansbury is hiring Bassey's legal guardian to be on his coaching staff.

Darryl

An article from Kentucky Sports Radio:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/...ifies-to-2018/

Darryl

the next Skal Labissiere

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Not a single elite program gave this kid even 5 minutes of their time and he is a 6-10/6-11 consensus top 4 talent. VERY telling.

Darryl
    its because he is way over ranked. I have no idea how anybody has him top 25 let alone top3

I think his legal guardian is the Nigerian Financial Minister that sends out all those e.mail scams

I expect him to play as many games for WKU as Mitchell Robinson did.

I know that guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I think his legal guardian is the Nigerian Financial Minister that sends out all those e.mail scams

Well, when you see what Stansbury did with Renardo Sidney, any big man has to run to get some of that coaching, amirite?