Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable

Unable to Take Sydney McLaughlin Leaving UK, Floreal Leaves, Too

Takes over as head coach of UT's (not that crappy one just down the road from KY, the crappy one in TX) track and field team. I was kidding about the McLaughlin part. Sort of.

https://texassports.com/news/2018/6/...-at-texas.aspx
    Last edited by Bakert; 06-13-2018 at 04:55 PM.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge."
    - Daniel J. Boorstin

Re: Unable to Take Sydney McLaughlin Leaving UK, Floreal Leaves, Too

Bummert. He has been a real coaching asset to UK. Hate to see him go.
    seeya
    dan

“I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

Unable to Take Sydney McLaughlin Leaving UK, Floreal Leaves, Too

Barnhart statement.

“We are grateful to Edrick for his work leading our program and wish him well. We believe the success Kentucky track and field and cross country have seen in recent years is just a glimpse of what’s to come. A national search for our next head coach will begin immediately. Our focus in this search will remain on our student-athletes and their growth as people and competitors.”

He really changed our track and field program for the better. Now we’ll see if Mitch can find a new up and coming coach to keep it going.

Unforgettable

Texas can use all that football money to hire just about anyone for any sport. Our basketball only fans need to understand how football money is driving college athletics. If Mitch doesn’t fix the football situation, we will always be looking for that next up and coming coach, hoping to keep it going for a few years.
    Real Fan since 1958