Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

U18 USA/Puerta Rico; Tyrese Maxey Singing Along With National Anthem Per TJ Walker

Refreshing.

Maxey again best player on the court. 7 points, 3 assists after 1st quarter.

Darryl

Re: U18 USA/Puerta Rico; Tyrese Maxey Singing Along With National Anthem Per TJ Walke

Are these games televised?

Re: U18 USA/Puerta Rico; Tyrese Maxey Singing Along With National Anthem Per TJ Walke

According to Zagoria, Maxey turned his ankle and Self said after the game he will miss some time and could miss the rest of the tourney. Hope that doesn’t end up being the case.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
    According to Zagoria, Maxey turned his ankle and Self said after the game he will miss some time and could miss the rest of the tourney. Hope that doesn’t end up being the case.
    That is too bad; he may have been the MVP

Darryl

U18 USA/Puerta Rico; Tyrese Maxey Singing Along With National Anthem Per TJ Walker

Crap!! Here we go again... hope itís a turn and not a high sprain. Get better soon young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I hope itís not a ďVanderbilt.Ē 😯

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Crap!! Here we go... hope itís a turn and not a high sprain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxey will have all next year to heal and prepare for UK.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You