Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Interview #2 starts Wednesday

Wednesday I am being flown to Maine for an interview. This process will occur over 3 days and include 2 clinics and multiple administrators and providers. For a simple girl from Eastern Kentucky, it is so strange to be meeting with CEO's and CFO's and having everything paid for and being put up in beautiful hotels in gorgeous places. I am possibly going to North Dakota in 2 or 3 weeks and Oregon sometime after that. In the meantime I am continuing to work and prepare to pass my certification exam. (Waiting on the people at the AANP to verify my transcript has been a complete nightmare!) I enjoyed my trip to Montana and loved the hospital and the people I met - and I think they liked me - but I believe I owe it to myself to see every opportunity and make the best decision for me and my family. Hope all of you had a great weekend and all the fathers have a wonderful Father's Day!
    I'm keeping Receipts!!

Re: Interview #2 starts Wednesday

Really glad you got out of your jam with that guy and are able to pursue you career goals, and you are so wise to go see what's out there and find the best place for yourself. Keep us posted as you jet set around.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

All good things comes to “she” who waits...

...and busts her ass working hard and studying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Good luck. Trust the process. Carpe diem!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Good luck. Trust the process. Carpe diem!
    +1

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by KSRdallen View Post
    +1
    +2
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.