Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Interesting article regarding IQ and environment.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/...cores-decline/

Norwegian researchers analyzed the IQ scores of Norwegian men born between 1962 and 1991 and found that scores increased by almost 3 percentage points each decade for those born between 1962 to 1975 — but then saw a steady decline among those born after 1975.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Interesting article regarding IQ and environment.

IQs are getting lower b/c they can. People can get by without having to develop more basic intelligence and common sense, and what passes for education these days is more insipid tripe than actual challenging of one's intellect.

Evolution happens b/c it has to happen. In a world where you dont' have to be smart to have shelter and food and retirement and such, people stop being as smart.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Interesting article regarding IQ and environment.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain