Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Interview #1 Today

Just finished my first Nurse Practitioner interview today in Glendive, Montana. They flew me out here and arranged all my travel and lodging. It was amazing. Great facility and great people. Interview #2 in 2 weeks in Maine. I’m going to be traveling a lot this summer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm keeping Receipts!!

Interview #1 Today

I thought you were sticking around wildcat country??

Regardless, good luck wherever you land.

Last edited by blueboss; 06-08-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Interview #1 Today

I am trying but no one seems to want me. They want someone with np experience but no one is willing to hire new grads or the pay is so bad it doesn’t make the switch to np from RN worth the trouble. If you know of a job in the KY area where I can get paid a decent amount and they’ll pay back student loans then I’m all for it!!

I'm keeping Receipts!!

Re: Interview #1 Today

You know that both bigsky and Mtcatfan BOTH live there, right? And they aren't alone, they like bigsky so much they made him their leader. I'd keep on interviewing if I were you....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Good luck. Seems to be lots of action in the medical field in E-Town now. Huge growth.
    A new facility of some type opens nearly every week adding to the hundreds already there.

Hardin Memorial is spending lots of expansion and upgrade money, I know that.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    I am trying but no one seems to want me. They want someone with np experience but no one is willing to hire new grads or the pay is so bad it doesn’t make the switch to np from RN worth the trouble. If you know of a job in the KY area where I can get paid a decent amount and they’ll pay back student loans then I’m all for it!!

It's the nature of employment right now, I would have loved to stay in KY but the jobs weren't there for me in Chemistry. In the end, you have to go where the paycheck leads you. So far that mindset has lead me well and I have really enjoyed many of the places I have lived (with the exception of Southern Virginia ). Good luck to you, I can't wait to hear about your success, because I know you will knock it out of the park.

Glendive is waaayyyy out there. Keep lookin!