Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

The third track of our recording project

This one is a bit different to say the least.

"Faces in the crowd"

It, and the two others can also be heard on my website if you want to visit..
    https://kingcatsmail.wixsite.com/thedavidaustinband

Its all free to listen to of course.
    Last edited by kingcat; 06-06-2018 at 11:56 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

The third track of our recording project

I can't listen to it right now, but thank you for sharing your talents. I really enjoy it.

My daughter and her boyfriend won tickets to the pit for the CMTV? awards last night, and she's a big fan of that genre of music. She has also very much enjoyed your work.

Re: The third track of our recording project

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I can't listen to it right now, but thank you for sharing your talents. I really enjoy it.

My daughter and her boyfriend won tickets to the pit for the CMTV? awards last night, and she's a big fan of that genre of music. She has also very much enjoyed your work.
    For better or worse this one journeys far from the country and country rock genre. Thank her for listening. I think this is more along the lines of something Tull may have done.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain