Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Miss America soon to be Misc America

Open it up to all 50 genders and use the non gender specific honorary. But gee, keep the swimsuit competition. Who wouldn’t tune in for fifty genders in bikinis?

Re: Miss America soon to be Misc America

They're ditching swimsuit and changing evening gown as well. Can't let a BEAUTY PAGEANT be based on something like beauty these days, lol.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a contest for factors other than beauty, but not sure why the beauty one can't stay too.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh, and I'm not watching the bikini thing in your version bigsky. I'm sure I've seen more disturbing sights in my life, but I can't think of any offhand.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

So “Misc” pronounced “misk” is a gender neutral honorary. Mx pronounced “Mex” or mix is another. Citizen you are not inclusionary.

Inner beauty contest?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    So “Misc” pronounced “misk” is a gender neutral honorary. Mx pronounced “Mex” or mix is another. Citizen you are not inclusionary.
    You got that right.

Hey, anyone can be anything they want, and have sex with anyone they want, I don't care. But it's a simple fact there are only two genders b/c we're mammals and that's how it works for mammals (and almost every other species). You can modify and gloss over it in various ways thanks to modern science, and desire whatever you want, but we can't modify your genes yet, so it's all just window dressing.

And I don't care what anyone wants to be called, just don't act like I'm in the wrong for having paid attention in biology class.

But I do think they're on to something using "Misc" in this case. It's a lot more on point than they may think.

I say keep the thong portion
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.