Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Climate Change Has Run Its Course

A good indicator of why climate change as an issue is over can be found early in the text of the Paris Agreement. The “nonbinding” pact declares that climate action must include concern for “gender equality, empowerment of women, and intergenerational equity” as well as “the importance for some of the concept of ‘climate justice.’ ” Another is Sarah Myhre’s address at the most recent meeting of the American Geophysical Union, in which she proclaimed that climate change cannot fully be addressed without also grappling with the misogyny and social injustice that have perpetuated the problem for decades.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/climate...rse-1528152876
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Climate Change Has Run Its Course

You mean misogyny doesn't actually emit carbon dioxide? lol.

It was only ever a giant leftist boondoggle to drive 'social justice', i.e. forced social engineering.

Doesn't mean we aren't polluting and that we shouldn't make changes, but the legislative effort is about control and power concentration and wedge issues for political gain. Giant subsidies from the west to other nations, EPA regulation of tiny ponds on farms, it's all about control and power.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.