Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: DNC Coup - or How to Remove a POTUS Without Criminal Charges

DNC Coup - or How to Remove a POTUS Without Criminal Charges

I see what the DOJ just did there. It's a real brass move.

The Democratic power elite are terrified that polls are showing Biden losing to Trump, even with some key groups such as young voters. They have legitimate fears that their most hated person on Earth, Trump, could win the election.

They also know that if nearly ANYONE else other than Biden ran, that Trump loses. I agree with them. He's so viscerally hated by so many that he wouldn't win against almost any other random American other than Biden.

So what to do when Biden clearly refuses to step aside?

Well, you use that pesky documents investigation to fix things of course.

the DoJ buried that with a special prosecutor they knew would be favorable, and it would be easy enough to let that drag on past the election and be a non-issue. Smart move.

But what if you can use it to help get Biden out of the 2024 race instead?

So they release the report now, with enough time to still put someone else in the race, and they don't charge him with anything b/c that's political suicide inside the party, but they use it to basically verify what everyone knows, and the reason he's losing, which is that he's mentally incompetent.

Now the DNC can use that as leverage to try to get him out of the race, and get Michelle Obama or whoever to step up and run.

It's a ballsy power play, b/c Biden and his camp are stubborn and his handlers are very politically astute, and he has a lot of power within the DNC simply by being POTUS.

IMO it shows how desperate they are becoming over the election, that they submarine Biden this hard to try to get him to step aside.

I don't know if it will work or not, but there's no doubt that is the dynamic in play. This report is about trying to get him off the 2024 ballot without causing him long term legal issues, etc. Otherwise there is no way the scathing level of indictment of his mental faculties makes it through the DOJ process. No way.

My question is, can the DNC power brokers now be charged with insurrection too? lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: DNC Coup - or How to Remove a POTUS Without Criminal Charges

Oh and FWIW watch the change in tone among the mainstream media with Biden. They will turn far more critical now, per their marching orders.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.