Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

God tells televangelist Jesse Duplantis he shouldn't pay for his $54 million jet

So he's asking his followers to do it.

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orlea...ampaign=buffer

There's a link to his video solicitation in the article if you want to donate.

Re: God tells televangelist Jesse Duplantis he shouldn't pay for his $54 million jet

My former brother in law and his wife followed a local name it claim it preacher for years here in Radcliff. They are now, sadly, avid atheists.
    Last edited by kingcat; 05-29-2018 at 12:39 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: God tells televangelist Jesse Duplantis he shouldn't pay for his $54 million jet

I don't mean to demean anyone's religious beliefs, or who they choose to follow in God's word. This just strikes me...well, I'll just leave it at that.

FWIW, I understand the need for a traveling evangelist, or a missionary, or a college basketball coach, to have access to private air transportation as well. Just interesting to me here.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I don't mean to demean anyone's religious beliefs, or who they choose to follow in God's word. This just strikes me...well, I'll just leave it at that.

FWIW, I understand the need for a traveling evangelist, or a missionary, or a college basketball coach, to have access to private air transportation as well. Just interesting to me here.
    I am horrified and angry at so much of what has been said on the video. I used to enjoy Copeland.

Everything he said was so full of arrogance and hypocrisy. Access yes to get to some places.

They said need like they wanted to avoid coach.

Joel Osteen wannabe......

The Gospel is not for sale! And I pity any person who tries to profit from it.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Feed and clothe the preacher and give him your warmest coat. Also, help him in his modest travels.

But what you set aside to give to God, it MUST be divided equally among the saints who need the basics and chiefly among the poor who will receive it in Christ's name.

Christ could have had the whole world given him by satan and still been who He was.
    Preachers, you had better learn the lesson Jesus taught here.
    And Christians, had better demand it of them.

Witnessing is not a vocation nor evangelizing a job. It positively cannot be or your faith is in vain while you make yourself greater than Christ..who gave of himself freely.

Sorry if I sound preachy about it but I am passionate about this subject. This doctrine is the greatest detriment to the advance of Christianity in the world. (jmo)
    Last edited by kingcat; 05-29-2018 at 08:47 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Well said kingcat. Well said.

I think he needs to check the caller ID. The voice telling him he needs 4 private jets is calling from a much warmer climate.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I think he needs to check the caller ID. The voice telling him he needs 4 private jets is calling from a much warmer climate.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Florida?
    Lol. Well played.

Probably Washington DC. It is a swamp after all.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.