Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Second original song completed in Pro Tools ..

..I thought Id share it here. It's entitled "Time and again"

https://soundcloud.com/david-clark-9...edium=facebook

Like before it is not mastered at the moment since that is done (preferably) with multiple cuts complete, so as to create continuity in a CD project. And so, the final volume, EQ, limiting, and stereo spread remain to be maximized..
    This print furnishes an idea about the song itself however

Now I must go back and remix the first song and correct a couple of EQ, compression, and effects mistakes to match the clarity I achieved on this one. No doubt that will be a continuing process as I learn new production techniques.

A third cut is nearly complete.
    Last edited by kingcat; 05-26-2018 at 08:37 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Second original song completed in Pro Tools ..

Nice.
    Look forward to hearing more...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Dave, I enjoyed that very much, thank you for sharing it. Very, very good.

The kind of music I could sit on the front porch in a rocking chair, and listen to; nobody else but me the breeze and the music.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

If you added a cold Corona and a beach balcony overlooking the ocean, I'd be there with you, Pappy. Oh, heck--I'd be right there with you on the front porch with a class of Arnold Palmer lemonade and iced tea.

I hope it was ok, but I shared the link with my family. I have a couple that really enjoy that style of music (and a couple where that's not their favorite; but all appreciate personal talent.)

That's fine D. It does little good to write a song that you dont want to be heard.

Thanks.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    If you added a cold Corona and a beach balcony overlooking the ocean, I'd be there with you, Pappy. Oh, heck--I'd be right there with you on the front porch with a class of Arnold Palmer lemonade and iced tea.

I hope it was ok, but I shared the link with my family. I have a couple that really enjoy that style of music (and a couple where that's not their favorite; but all appreciate personal talent.)
    Yeungling, Arnold Palmer or Hot Cup of Coffee and it will all be good.
    Type II has slowed me down but I do appreciate the little things in life...

i mentioned Arnold's lemonade/tea to Donna today when we passed it in the isle. She wasn't sure about it.

Is it decent?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Yeungling, Arnold Palmer or Hot Cup of Coffee and it will all be good.
    Type II has slowed me down but I do appreciate the little things in life...
    Yuengling is what stays in NY fridge at home.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    i mentioned Arnold's lemonade/tea to Donna today when we passed it in the isle. She wasn't sure about it.

Is it decent?
    I enjoy it as a nice change of pace. It's a treat for me, not a staple.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post

Is it decent?
    Nice refreshing change of pace...