Not really in the market for a new camcorder, but just taking a look at what I could do with this very reasonably priced toy. I haven't done any research yet, but these are some things I think it would allow me to do.

* Connect my Tascam audio recorder to it as an external microphone to give superior audio recording. Irrelevant for soccer games for son, but daughter sings and performs and audio is quite important.

* Live stream to YouTube channel. I am not sure how this works, but I know it supports live streaming with a smartphone. This would be useful for out of town relatives, or if mom and dad are in different towns for split assignments. Have about 50 more soccer games to do, and not sure how many of my daughter's performances I can do anymore (they frown on it now) but would be great if I can.

* Simultaneously recording in high quality and lower quality for YouTube videos. Pretty neat feature if you are interested in making a video for you to watch on your television, but also want to upload a smaller version to YouTube.

Any KSRians doing similar things? Suggestions?