Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Woke up around 2 AM, having trouble getting back to sleep tonight. I have been working a lot of hours lately due to the primary here, so maybe the extra working hours are messing with my sleep cycle.
    And I have to work late again tonight because the morons we have for county commissioners have run off yet another county manager, and they're having another meeting to talk some more about who to replace him with. Morons.
    And of course, it's the first night of college football season, and I am going to miss part of the games because of these clowns and their inability to keep a good manager in-house because they're such lousy, hateful, spiteful political hacks. ��
    Maybe that is it with me as well...not a primary, just plain old busy as heck to the tune of 65+ hours a week, six day weeks...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Rupp's Runt

Pappy, I have cut way back on working any overtime. The money is good, and somewhat needed, but the appreciation for the effort by the bosses isn't there anymore. It's not worth it to me.
    I cannot wait to retire and get away from this rat race.
    And here we are, at almost 3:30 AM. 😉

I celebrated 56 years on this rock yesterday by working 11.5 hours and leaving some stuff still not done, that drives me crazy, going home to take care of the yardwork, just barely beating the dark - all the while Grammy had the two oldest great grandsons. By the time I got in and showered it was just about time to finish getting them out of the bath, tuck them in and heat up some vittles. Visited with my lovely bride, and hit the rack by 10:30, awaiting a 4:30 alarm. Oh, well. May as well go ahead and shower and go on in, no sense of trying to cat nap for 45 minutes and with no one else there and no phones, I can really get some work accomplished.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Rupp's Runt

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I'm here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I racked out at 12ish, up at 1:30am, woke up in recliner at 2:30ish... back to bed, slept through to 7:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

3:20 and all is well...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I just woke up 4:58... I’m going to try and shut it back down

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I just woke up 4:58... I’m going to try and shut it back down

Im right with you
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Off to work...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Im right with you
    I was able to go back to sleep but I’m dragging this morning...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Here we go. This explains everything...

https://www.today.com/health/sleep-d...en-you-t136572

This is starting to get a little old...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    This is starting to get a little old...
    Very.

Back to bed at 4:00 and I am wide awake a wired at 6:45.
    Can't even rest on a day off...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Up at 4. Thinking about eating now.

UK won and I slept straight through...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I usually don’t post on days off because I can sleep in and catch up on my lost hours.

I came back from the farm yesterday (bird hunting) I was exhausted. I fell asleep in the recliner watching the tide roll. Slept through the entire 3rd quarter, woke up w/ 13:00 to go in the 4th. Watched the rest of the game went to bed, up at 0230, woke up in the chair at 0400, back up at 9:30.

at least Im not working tomorrow......
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Wake up you slackers....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Well, it was nice while it lasted.
    Back to old habits...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I was up between about 0300-0400.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Hello darkness my ole friend...

I seem to be a tad early tonight.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I did the, in bed at 2300, up at 0130, woke up in recliner at 0230, went back to bed, back up at 0700.

Pretty common of late.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

205 to 325 so far, and counting. Will not be a good Monday.

4:18. At least I've gotten a little bit of work done.

Watching TV with my daughter now. She works a night shift, so this is like 7pm for her or something like that.

4:35 and all is well. But about to sign off, get a cold glass of water and see if I can get back to sleep. Please.

I teach a class at 8 today, so I can't sleep in, either, darn it. If it were only Tuesday...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Ugh

Next time just read this thread.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Next time just read this thread.
    I'll be honest. I'm pretty much miserable right now. Fortunately, I've been focused on doing things that are semi-mindless, routine kind of stuff. Administrative stuff I need to do. Of course, I taught my morning class, and did things around the school until 10. I have another class at 5, and so I'll leave the office around 4:30, so I only have to struggle through another (I'm serious--it took me a minute to calculate) 100 minutes or so.

Off to get some coffee. I'll be fine at 4:30; teaching will be easy.