Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Wish I had run through McDonald's to get some more coffee for class tonight.

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quit the caffeine past noon.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

In bed around 1200, back up at 1:00, back to bed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

3:45. Yech.

Fab Five

Up since 2:15.
    Real Fan since 1958

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Up since 2:15.
    You beat me.

another unevetful night
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Down at 11:30, back up at 12:50.

... at least I can watch the weather idiots standing outside reassuring us that it’s windy and rainy during a hurricane.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Still up. Wired.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Fox has pretty good storm coverage.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

SEC channel has Auburn vs LSU from 1988

Im up
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

I am too. Don't know why this has been happening like this lately. And I have not been having any bad dreams either, so I don't know what's up.

Not tonight. I have to stay awake. Heading home from Orlando. Did Halloween Horrors at Universal and I have a 2 hr drive.

Just up early this morning.
    As my daughter likes to so eloquently put it, up at the butt-crack of dawn...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Not tonight. I have to stay awake. Heading home from Orlando. Did Halloween Horrors at Universal and I have a 2 hr drive.
    made it home at 4:34 am

Preparing for class. Should've started an hour ago rather than fight it.

woke up at 1:47 this am. Watched an episode of "the Wire", back to bed at 3:00 slept for a measly 90 min and then up for the count.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Bad day today. I did get back 90 minutes nap though.

Drinking coffee now, contemplated not doing so and going back to bed after my class, but it never works out that way.

I was having a hard time sleeping -waking up 3-4 times/night, hard to go back to sleep. Thought it was having to go to the bathroom, but turns out it was sleep apnea. Now that I have a CPAP, I pretty much sleep through the night (knock on wood).

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Tried hitting the rack at 2300, not even close to dosing off. Back up, I recorded the Ken Burns autobiography on Samual L Clemens, seems like it might be a good bedtime story.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Too early to go to bed. Body gets confused, thinks it's time to get up at 2:30.

Rupp's Runt

Woke up at about 1:30 AM, having a rough time getting back to sleep now.
    I may have to try a small dose of melatonin if this continues to happen.
    At least I'm not having the bad dreams I used to have when I was younger.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Here’s a good one, knowing I had to get up at 5:00 this morning I tried to go to bed early. Hit the rack around 10:30, couldn’t really sleep, so I hit the recliner. As luck would have it the Dodgers and the Rockies went 10 innings. After that I still couldn’t sleep, I think I finally fell asleep around 2:00.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Here’s a good one, knowing I had to get up at 5:00 this morning I tried to go to bed early. Hit the rack around 10:30, couldn’t really sleep, so I hit the recliner. As luck would have it the Dodgers and the Rockies went 10 innings. After that I still couldn’t sleep, I think I finally fell asleep around 2:00.

At least you had something productive to watch.

I've been up for 90 minutes reading/clearing email and reading Slickdeals. Also texting my daughter, who is working. So I guess that part isn't bad.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

2:11 and headed to bed. Working on a project before going out of town.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    2:11 and headed to bed. Working on a project before going out of town.
    I woke up around 2:00 checked the baseball scores (Dodgers swept the Rockies!!) then went back to bed

Now “ it’s time to make the doughnuts”.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Who can sleep now worrying about the site crashing again?

I thought the end was near and busy getting myself prayed up for it...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    I thought the end was near and busy getting myself prayed up for it...
    The world will end at 12 noon. 12:30 in Newfoundland.

Don't worry, the site will never be down long. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't check in here slightly less often than I draw a breath.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.