Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

So, went to bed around 11:30, hello 1:15...

It’s Groundhog Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I had a headache after running last night from 6-7pm, and came home and showered and took an ibuprofen, ate two peanut butter and banana sandwiches, took 1/2 a unisom tablet, and fell asleep about 12:30. I awoke once during the night to use the bathroom (hello, age 58), and then slept til 9. I'm still groggy from the 1/2 the unisom tablet. I don't like to take it, but with the headache, I figured I needed the sleep.

Headache is gone this morning.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Went to bed around mid-night, guess what? Woke up a little after 2:00...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Small thunderstorm (like 5 minutes) rolled through an hour ago. Been awake ever since. But I did buy some Axe body wash on sale. At least I think it was on sale. I don't know how much they cost, my wife usually buys them. Gave me something to do.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Up at 2:00

Up at 3:00 am.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Up again 1:10

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Haven't been to sleep yet. Going to be a late one.

Sleep? what is this "sleep" of which you speak?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I've heard that it knocks you unconscious.
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Sleep? what is this "sleep" of which you speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I've heard that it knocks you unconscious.
    OK, so like tequila. Gotcha. is it good with limes?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Got any limes?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Got any limes?

I always have limes. I'm not a heathen.

Ooh, tequila with lime, I got the salt.
    Sorry I am late; I overslept...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

damn, I slept like a rock last night....til 5:10 which is great for me. Fell asleep probably around 11 (Cubs were tied). Found out why this morning...took two Valium by accident. Suppose to take 2 Topamax but the Kitichen got cleaned yesterdsy and pills moved. Grabbed the wrong bottle so a good night sleep was my reward. Maybe its a good omen, that or I get I migraine b/c I missed my headache meds
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Ok, set’m up! I’m buying.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I guess I’ll have another for last call 3:44

Sorry to make you drink alone.
    I am off to work.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Sorry to make you drink alone.
    I am off to work.
    Who knows, maybe alcohol might be the answer to waking up a couple of times a night for a half hour so....I’m afraid Id wake up even more if was drinking to have go to the bathroom

Well, just about 2:27 am, working some wicked overtime and no sleep is no bueno...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Howdy boys, 3:45, woke up about 15 minutes ago... I’ll give FOX news a listen for a few and try to shut her back down. 3 cookies shouldn’t hurt anything.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Skip FOX news, the Peter Storzk circus is being dissected...shut’n her down.

Waking up? I haven't been to sleep yet. lol. party time.

woke up at 4:00, wife asked what time it was, I said 6:00 because i misread my watch. She got up, showered etc 2 hrs early. I realize my error just now....she did about 45 min ago
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Oh, Doc...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Back up, time to make the doughnuts.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    woke up at 4:00, wife asked what time it was, I said 6:00 because i misread my watch. She got up, showered etc 2 hrs early. I realize my error just now....she did about 45 min ago
    We gotta get you off drugs man!
    Real Fan since 1958

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

3:45 CT.

Rupp's Runt

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Been up since 4. Girls woke me up. About to fall back to sleep...I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2:35 and wide awake.
    Oh, well, get a little extra studying for Sunday School in before class this morning.