Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

made it to 9:39 before succumbing to the king of pain. had to go for the hydrocodone. lets see how long it takes for captain vomitmeister to show his face, because with me, those two always travel together.

hey, but Ill probably sleep all night! And we did close on our new house between the ultrasound and recheck with dr....just forgpt the keys to the new house. didnt matter. we are not moving in until after renovations
    Last edited by Doc; 06-29-2018 at 08:44 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

pain got to be too much...at ER now...suma bitch
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I’m up again, hang in there Doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Dang, Doc...sorry about the pain, but sorta glad you're back under direct medical care.

Stupid me parked behind my daughter. I realized 15 minutes ago as I was dozing off that she works at 6:30 a.m. So it was either be awakened then, or move the slide tiles tonight. I chose tonight. Which has awakened me, and now I'm a bit wired....

F##k....i have multiple bilateral pulmonary embolisms

being admitted to hospital now.
    Last edited by Doc; 06-30-2018 at 02:42 AM.

Lord, have Mercy.
    Pulling for you, Doc.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

So the leg clots moved to the lung area?

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    So the leg clots moved to the lung area?

chunks of the clot broke free, went thru my heart and wedged in my lungs

Prayers and concern for your situation Ron.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Dang, Doc.
    Please take better care of yourself.
    Like I said before, offering up prayers, brother Ball.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Fab Five

F##k....i have multiple bilateral pulmonary embolisms

being admitted to hospital now.
    I am completetely bummed out. I have been consumed with this week marking my. 10th anniversary of having a stroke. And now I see something far more serious staring me in the face. Doc, I hope the thinners do all they need to do. This is the pits. Godspeed.
    Real Fan since 1958

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Holy chit!! You’ve taken some hits, but it sounds like you dodged a few too...hang in there!!

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I am completetely bummed out. I have been consumed with this week marking my. 10th anniversary of having a stroke. And now I see something far more serious staring me in the face. Doc, I hope the thinners do all they need to do. This is the pits. Godspeed.
    July 31st it will be eight years for me me, Mick.
    Why I go to see the sawbones every three months...

well, this is a bummer.......

no more dilaudad. discontinued after yesterdays morning dose. Tylenol 6 which is tylenol and codine was ord er red by attending. Pulmonologist
    told me "no NSAIDS with this blood thinner". I mentioned that but was.told that was incorrect. also nothing to help me sleep. Ill ask Dr during rounds how he slept, then note I didn't becuse my leg throbbed and constant interruptions.

Doc, I don't get how in a hospital they tell you to rest then if you do manage to get to sleep they wake you up every 2 hours.

So Tylenol 6 is the only pain med you're on? Ouch.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

so I think me and the dr are going to have a heart to heart. I came to the hospital because hydrocodone didnt do enough, nor is tylenol 6!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Doc, I don't get how in a hospital they tell you to rest then if you do manage to get to sleep they wake you up every 2 hours.

So Tylenol 6 is the only pain med you're on? Ouch.
    yeah, i just hobbled to the bathroom to pee and the pain was about like Wednes nights. Leg is less swollen bet more discolored. now i have a roommate who thinks its 1918, his wife is talking to the TV remote with the speaker to speak english (the tv was on Telemundo). Then he spent the night watching msnbc. nutses are with him every 10 min

1:39 and all is well

head and leg still pounding

Wow, sounds like you have had a night.
    If you need any help hiding the bodies, I will need a little preparation.
    Tarps, shovel and lime are loaded and ready to go..., but not totally.

im not in a good mood this morning, not at all

Fab Five

yeah, i just hobbled to the bathroom to pee and the pain was about like Wednes nights. Leg is less swollen bet more discolored. now i have a roommate who thinks its 1918, his wife is talking to the TV remote with the speaker to speak english (the tv was on Telemundo). Then he spent the night watching msnbc. nutses are with him every 10 min
    Oh, my Gosh! What a frickin' disaster.
    Real Fan since 1958

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Sounds like you’d be better off back at your own office, at least the company might not be as annoying.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Wow, sounds like you have had a night.
    If you need any help hiding the bodies, I will need a little preparation.
    Tarps, shovel and lime are loaded and ready to go..., but not totally.
    Swing by and pick me up...skip all those supplies, Doc lives by the ocean.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Went to bed at 11:30, hello 1:15.

3:30 check in

relatively pai free. see vasc surgeon today ( its Monday so Stuart reopens)

TV at 4:30 am sucks. The best thing on is National Treasure!

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

FOX news...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Droid TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Droid TV.
    no droid at hospital.

Sat night I watched Greg Guttfield show 3 times