Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    2:08 and I just got through watching the poop show that was supposed to be a basketball game.
    Now, I am just so disgusted I can't sleep.
    Oh well, do a little bit of devotional time.
    I took a sleep root pill at half time, and went to bed at the 52-37 mark in the 2nd half. Woke up around 4:00 am for a minute and resisted looking at the score so as not to be disgusted and in the can’t go back to sleep boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Every night at bedtime my college roommate would play In A Godda Da Vida. For some reason I pretty much went straight to sleep. One speaker was about a foot and a half from my head. I believes that accounts for my poor hearing today.
    For those young pups here that never listened to the best acid rock music of the 60s, here is the song Mick is referring to.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    For those young pups here that never listened to the best acid rock music of the 60s, here is the song Mick is referring to.

"..early heavy metal tune that became a classic solely through its sheer, mind-numbing length and incomprehensability"

I guess thats why it worked.
    I can relate. Had that one too.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Not as long, but just as weird if not weirder

Jimi Hendrix
    seeya
    dan

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

4:55 am, have been reading for about an hour, posted two new Larry Vaught stories on the WildcatChat board, and just waiting to get sleepy again.

Was up at 4:00 Eastern but had a decent nights sleep went to bed at 11:00 and slept through to 4:00 am; for me that is a victory.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Was up at 4:00 Eastern but had a decent nights sleep went to bed at 11:00 and slept through to 4:00 am; for me that is a victory.
    That's not bad. I just had multiple days in a row, which I haven't had in a long time, a bad sleep. I went to bed at 1 a.m., or a little after. Stayed up with kids, and I'm no kid anymore.

seeya
    dan

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Last edited by blueboss; 12-23-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Ooops!!! wrong thread
    Last edited by blueboss; 12-23-2019 at 06:29 PM.

JV Team

For anyone having insomnia, listen to this song and you'll be able to sleep like a baby every night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrTN7s-p6Y

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

https://youtu.be/zwaiKM3Sipo

This is absolutely 100% guaranteed to put you to sleep, Loop it and you won’t make it through two plays.

Well, here we go again.
    Couldn't sleep, got out of bed about an hour ago. Did some Devotional reading.
    Started to get sleepy, took a sneezing fit and now I am wired for sound.
    Ah, the joys of old age...
    Back to Joshua for some more Devotional time...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Same. Have tried to get back to sleep for a while, have given up temporarily.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

You all need to go see the hippie chick at your local Rainbow Blossom.

Anyone tried CBD oil for insomnia?

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    If the herbal sleep supplement that the hippie chick recommended didn’t work, CBD oil was my next option.

Lol!

seeya
    dan

Contemplation taking a pill. Tough day is on my mind. Had an idiot worker come in sick yesterday poss with covid and expose everybody working for me, found out an employee (different one) has been calling in prescriptions for controlled drug for the last 4 years under one of the other doctors name (and the doctor knew about it for 3 months and never informed me), both my parents sick (both currently at the Mayo clinic in Rochester MN), building a retirement home and got the quote on the price (way over budget) and accidently texted the info to a client.

Add my current rumination over my tax bill ( came way short due to sale of a house and a rental property resulting in a 5 digit shortfall..........

Cant imagine why I cant sleep
    Last edited by Doc; 05-15-2020 at 03:41 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    While in college...except I didnt have insomnia and it wasnt oil
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Contemplation taking a pill. Tough day is on my mind. Had an idiot worker come in sick yesterday poss with covid and expose everybody working for me, found out an employee (different one) has been calling in prescriptions for controlled drug for the last 4 years under one of the other doctors name (and the doctor knew about it for 3 months and never informed me), both my parents sick (both currently at the Mayo clinic in Rochester MN), building a retirement home and got the quote on the price (way over budget) and accidently texted the info to a client.

Add my current rumination over my tax bill ( came way short due to sale of a house and a rental property resulting in a 5 digit shortfall..........

Cant imagine why I cant sleep
    You certainly have a full plate, Doc.
    Prayers for your parents, your co-workers and especially for you.

You certainly have a full plate, Doc.
    Prayers for your parents, your co-workers and especially for you.
    and today, to top it off, one of my techs reported to rehab today. Not sure what she is rehabbing...drugs, alcohol??? but then I have not noted any missing drugs (and I keep a very very close eye on them)--and its not the same one who is calling in prescriptions.

Fab Five

Damn Doc!! Screw work. Concentrate on the other stuff. Good Luck!
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Damn Doc!! Screw work. Concentrate on the other stuff. Good Luck!
    Like what? Sports?

Fab Five

Like what? Sports?
    NASCAR??? I was thinking about just family members and then maybe a new limit on your construction loan. Maybe up the limit another million.
    Real Fan since 1958

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Like what? Sports?
    Churchill Downs is opening with on line betting. They’re going to race a full card daily with no spectators .

You could win enough to at least ease your “over budget” on the new house worries.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

0400 haven’t been here for a while. Gonna grab one of the herb capsules the hippie chic at Rainbow Blossom hooked me up with...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

So, is everybody sleeping well these days??

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Hit or Miss. Been better than the worst of it, though.