Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Chili's last night, and I suffered no ill effects.
    The sinus drainage is wreaking havoc on my sleep, and Miss Peg's.
    Might explain the sore ribs I am experiencing of a morning as well...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Gameday!

4:04. Have had almost 3 hours of sleep. Sigh.

I was up late last night. Somebody kept shooting a cannon around here!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

4:10. Yech.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

If I would go to bed at 10 or 11 and get up at 4, it would be ok. Stinks when I go to bed at 1 and do that. I'm stuck between getting up and just being tired all day, or sometimes go back to sleep after being up a couple of hours. I don't always have that choice, but I do often because I generally make my own schedule. Can today. Can't tomorrow. Can't Monday or Wednesday of next week, but can Tuesday, Thursday or any weekend day.

FWIW, I replaced the UV bulb in my in-duct air purifier, which purportedly sterilizes or kills most contaminants as they pass through the lamp in my HVAC return, 9 days ago.

Coincidentally, my sinus drainage improved about 90-95%. Although I'm still sleeping less than I'd like, I'm going to bed at 12:30ish, and getting about 6 hours of sleep. That's fine for me. I'm not waking up coughing from the drainage.

Coincidence? Or do those things really work? Mine was still "lighting up," but it had been maybe 3 years since it had been replaced. I was told by the HVAC guy it needed to be replaced once a year because they lose effectiveness.

I'm a believer. Might be a coincidence, but almost 100% now. Crazy. I had gone a month or more with that absurd drainage. I'm even going outside and running now, which I avoided because of fear of how my "allergies" were affecting me, although the pollen, etc. count was very low. I think it was just my sick house instead.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Of course, I jinxed myself. Been up since 3:30.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Howdy, 0100...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Gonna try to shut it down again... 0138

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Just checking in at 2:48.
    Going to try and shut it down as well...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Slept good last night, midnight to 6:30.

...And here I am again.
    Maybe go measure the effects of the Snowpocalypse...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I just randomly woke up 0350

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I just randomly woke up 0350, looks like we’ve got about 2” on the ground, still coming down.

Appears we have about the same, although the dangdest thing happened. Our roads, drives and sidewalks were covered as well and when I got through making use of my insomnia time and headed back the the rack at 4:00, the hard surfaces had melted.
    It left a beautiful white blanket on the ground, but nothing on the roads in my neck of the woods. After the sunrise I saw yesterday I must say that God sure knows how to paint a pretty picture for us.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

3:45. Are the deer up with me?

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Didn't go outside to see. Still dark, but won't be long before the sun comes up...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

3:20. Stinks.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

5:25. Class to teach at 8:30.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Must be the full the full blood wolf moon, oh wait that was last night.

4:40, sigh....

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

4:00 and all is well.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Actually sleeping better these days...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Had a bad night last night. Went to bed at midnight, up at 4:30.

Trying to get to bed earlier. Often when I have my wake up in the middle of the night insomnia, which is my typical, after I'm up for a couple hours I can usually go back to sleep. If I went to bed at 10 or 11, and woke up at 2 or 3, I could get back to sleep at 4 or 5 and sleep till 7 and end up getting six or more hours of sleep, depending on the day.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

My deal is now I’m trying to get to bed earlier 11:30-12:00. I usually wake up after an hour or two, grab a gulp of water and head straight back to bed.

I noticed I’ve been waking up about an hour before the alarm, but I can usually go back to sleep.

Averaging about 6 hours of sleep/night, like to get that to seven hours/night.

11:30-3:15 a.m.

But I just finished a project I needed to finish today, so I'm ahead of the game. Will head back to bed in a little while; no appointments this morning!

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Damn, 0345, randomly woke up with indigestion. Stupid pizza!

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Damn, 0345, randomly woke up with indigestion. Stupid pizza!

4:36 here. Went to bed at 1. Bleh.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    4:36 here. Went to bed at 1. Bleh.
    Back to bed around 0430. Slept in until 1000, wheweeee!!!

I started working on getting in exercise shape last week. The evenings I exercised I seemed to have slept better. I took two days off from exercising, including last evening...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Gotta get this thing under control. I go to sleep fine, but wake up after a short nap.

Fab Five

Stay up late Wed night to see Bridge on the River Kwai, one of my all time favorite movies. TV guide showed the end time as 1 am. Ended at 2. I’ve messed up two nights of sleep.
    Real Fan since 1958