Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Just checking in, but it is not technically insomnia when you are getting up to go to work. Making sure I get done in time for kickoff...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The world will end at 12 noon. 12:30 in Newfoundland.

Don't worry, the site will never be down long. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't check in here slightly less often than I draw a breath.
    I check in at work throughout the day; just an addictive little slice of normalcy in the middle of the day.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

2:00 am and 4:00 am. Finally just got up and cleaned the house. Have a realtor showing today so figured I get a head start
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I actually slept pretty well last night. I couldn’t stay wake watching the Dodgers so I went to bed in the 7th (11:30ish) down 3-1, just woke up and saw we lost 5-3 to the last place Padres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Thanks, Dan. Interesting.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

For Android users...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I guess I better start using it.
    3:45am.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I was up between 0100-0200...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Finally gave up..... having minor hand surgery tomorrow and I guess Im anxious ro get it over with because sleep is not my friend
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Went along well for about a week and now, wide awake and the mind is going like the night race at Bristol...
    Damn...
    Time for some warm milk.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Howdy

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

May get up. This is ridiculous.

Wow, went back to sleep and zonked out.
    Slept through an alarm.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Woke up in the recliner at 0300, went back to bed... I’m struggling this morning.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

2:03 am

Rupp's Runt

Yeah, here I am on my days off. 😳

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Back up at 0900

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

After a restless night I thought I’d try and catch up on some rest. Went to bed around 2330.... woke up 0111.

Been trying to go back to sleep since 1:30. Gave up

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Dragging.

I'm using CBT-i Coach in an attempt to better my sleep. I have to keep a sleep diary as a result, and this is very accurate, although it might slightly overstate the amount of sleep. All of this is documented "non-sleep," so I err on the side of sleeping. It's bad.

My sleep the last six days:

Oct 1 (last night/this a.m.) - 4 hrs, 45 mins
    Sep 30 - 5 hrs, 30 mins
    Sep 29 - 4 hrs, 40 mins
    Sep 28 - 3 hrs, 35 mins
    Sep 27 - 5 hrs, 10 mins
    Sep 26 - 2 hrs, 50 mins

Even for me, that's a bad week of sleep. I NEED 5 hours of sleep. I prefer 6, and if I can get it, 7.

There's a physical reason why the week has been so bad that I'm working on fixing (raccoons), so I hope to get back to "normal" soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm using CBT-i Coach in an attempt to better my sleep.
    I'm using Woodford Reserve......

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Yours > Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm using Woodford Reserve......

Rupp's Runt

And here I am again. Dang it. Between my globe-trotting daughter, her Mom being in the Philippines with my ill Father-in-law, my sick chihuahua, and the po-lice having to shoot a guy in the ER where my globe-trotting daughter works, well, yeah, I'm having a bit of an issue sleeping tonight. 😳

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Checking in at 0339.

been trying to go back to sleep since 3.....gave up