Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I may have mentioned being back from a vacation.

I’m really missing my 2:00 pm naps, which took place daily, about 20 feet from the surf underneath an umbrella...toes in the warm shaded sand,breeze blowing, gulls singing, waves rolling in. I also had a dbl hook pompano rig with a three ounce weight hanging off of the underside of the umbrella, the breeze kept it swaying and the weight would tink against the metal umbrella pole, kind of sounded like the rigging hitting the mast on a sailboat... no better sleep.

Man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Midnight, might be a good time to go to bed.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Up again 3:39

Re: Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I was up at 4:47
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Down at 11:30, back up at 2:20, back down at 3:00

...back up at 7:30, TGIF

Last edited by blueboss; 05-25-2018 at 07:04 AM.

my insomnia started when I worked night shift for dads company during summers in college. worked 4:00pm til 2:00 am Sunday thru Thurs in a manufacturing plant. Then when I got out of vet school my first job was a 24 hr clinic and I had the 6 PM to 7 AM shift thurs fo Sunday. Then when I got to FL we took our own emergencies for years and did animal control meaning if somebody hit a raccoon at 2 in the morning, they called animal control, my phone rang and I'd have to go in. It's amazing I ONLY have sleep issues
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Cats down 6-1 middle of the 7th... got 3 outs to get 5.

Well, haven't had this happen for a while.
    The old 3:32 right on time...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

1:30 am.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

1:43am CT. I don't usually wake up this early.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I woke last night to the sound of thunder...

...ain’t it funny how the night moves ~ 4:30 am

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

2½ hours of work done. So there's that.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Well rested after a long holiday weekend... maybe sleep through the night, tonight.

Last edited by blueboss; 05-29-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Didn’t make it, 2:00 am.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Sinus drainage. Went to bed 3 hours ago.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Still up. Was going to fix a cup of Ramen for my sinuses. Managed to pour a cup of boiling water on my hand. Still may try for a nap shortly.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

I went back to bed after about 30 minutes of news, managed to sleep until the alarm woke me.

So all in all, I got about 6 hours.

I'm fortunate that I work for myself and I have a job with another firm where I set my own schedule. I will gladly set an appointment early in the morning, but often I don't have a morning appointment.

I went to bed about 1:30 this morning because of my sinus issues, work up at 4:40. Had the issue with the pouring the scalding water over my hand (fortunately, I removed it from the microwave, and it was probably "only" 190 degrees or so when I dribbled it over my fingers). Stayed up until 7:30, visited with kids going to work, going to workouts, etc., and went back to bed and slept until 9:45.

As luck would have it, my office is without power this morning, so even the telephones there aren't working. Having a home office worked out great today.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

It's the 2:15 am club meeting called to order. Wide awake.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    It's the 2:15 am club meeting called to order. Wide awake.
    Too funny (well, not really funny) I was up from 2:10 to 2:35... watched the end of Caddyshack then went back to bed.

3:30 last night I woke up sitting in my recliner. Fell asleep watching watching Iron Reserection. So actually went to bed at 3:30. Does that count?

3:00 and no decision by Travis Reid

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

3:30CT/4:30 ET, and still no Reid Travis decision.

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    3:30CT/4:30 ET, and still no Reid Travis decision.
    He’s probably sleeping...

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Woke up at 2:48am

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

3:00 am

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    3:00 am

yes but any news on Reid?

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Lol!! Go for a drive.

Rupp's Runt

I used to have issues with chronic insomnia, but as I have gotten older they've diminished some. I never had to take a sleep aid, and truthfully never wanted to, as I feel like that's just throwing something else into the mix that I don't need or want.
    I still have it occasionally, like this morning, but thankfully not like I used to. 😉

Insomnia/Can’t Sleep

Awoke at 4 am, but that's due to this head cold thing I have. Post nasal drip is driving me batty.

Delsym and mucinex taken. Hope to go back to bed in an hour, but the 3+ hours of sleep I've had have given me a little boost. Will watch an old episode of House and maybe I'll be sleepy when it's done.