Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Man, only four hours last night... blame it on the moon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Well, I am currently at four hours and 15 min. of sleep. Literally turned off my TV/phone at 12:15 AM and got up out of bed at 4:30 AM. I have an eye Dr. appointment downtown at nine this morning, but I fixed a bagel to eat, and I am hoping to be able to go back to sleep sometime in the next half an hour until about 8:00 AM. That would give me another 2 1/2 hours of sleep if I could do it. Wish me luck.

Nah...still here at 6:30. Maybe I'll sleep tonight.

Who needs sleep?

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who needs sleep?
    Apparently, not me.

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Howdy, itís been a while...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

4:50. Stupid cold.

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

5:55. Don't think I'm going to go to work this morning.

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

I was up at 0400, and then again, 0600, and then finally 0630.

At the hospital with my dad while running some scheduled tests... 4-5 hours in and out of waiting rooms... weee! If these chair offered an ounce of comfort, Iím sure I would be sleeping.

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Haven't had the weighted blanket long, and then caught a nasty cold. But it sure seemed to help, mainly in getting back to sleep after awakening.

Have to be careful, because it can get hot, too, though.

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Hello darkness my ole friend...1:50

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Up last night ďagainĒ around 0130, woke up in recliner at 0300, back up 0700.

Half my kingdom for eight hours straight.

seeya
    dan

ďI am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.Ē Hunter S Thompson

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    ...or

Insomnia/Canít Sleep

...too funny, I posted the glass of whiskey, then read the article. Tip number 1, no night caps...

I actually donít even drink.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    So don't drink, don't eat late, don't watch TV. I'd be really down on that article except that their first suggestion for a replacement is sex, so I'm thinking these guys may really be on to something.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon