Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Soros Aims to Enlarge Electorate by 10 Million Voters by 2018

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Soros Aims to Enlarge Electorate by 10 Million Voters by 2018

All part of the effort to diminish the US and let big government and big corporations run things, while the "voters" cluelessly vote for it to happen in hopes of getting paid off in free crap.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

What I don't understand is that he gets very little exposure in the media unless you know where to look. I can see where folks on both sides would raise some concern.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    What I don't understand is that he gets very little exposure in the media unless you know where to look. I can see where folks on both sides would raise some concern.
    The media is on his side. Their bias is epic, and now with Trump it's totally out in the open. There's not even a pretense of impartiality or objectivity either in the reports or more important in picking what to report.

if this was Obama they'd be calling for him to be appointed King for life. Good economy, possible progress with North Korea, etc., they'd be burying all these stories by strippers so deep they'd never get out except on late night AM radio.

All this railing about Russian influence in the election, but zero coverage of the REAL outside influences on our elections by people like Soros.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    The articles you linked last year shows why, he owns the media. He pays them thru the various organizations he makes donations to

Someone needs to put a bullet in his head quick

Soros is a much larger danger to our republic's elections that the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Soros is a much larger danger to our republic's elections that the Russians.
    this is what I keep saying. How many votes were cast by Russia compared to how many by illegal aliens?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Looks to me like that is aiding and abetting or criminal facilitation; since they are aiding in a criminal activity. Criminal conspiracy is also a possibility.