Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Our Government at Work

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Banned

Re: Our Government at Work

No offense, but there's something not right about that thread title... it strikes me as (oxy) moronic.

That aside... I share your disgust with our government.

I was always taught that "money don't grow on trees"... but obviously, some people on the left possess secret knowledge of something magical. There must be some kind of "Liberal Only" tree seeds, that grow limitless ATM-Like trees... capable of growing on "Liberal Only" soil.

I know what you're thinking... "That's impossible... there's never been any kind of money seed". That may be true, so there's only one logical answer (or seed) to explain the actions of a Liberal... wacky weed.
    Last edited by Stoop Dogg; 12-16-2012 at 08:38 PM.

I understand your point, but it is my belief that it takes effort to screw up this badly. They could sit on their collective butts, do nothing and we would all be better off.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    They could sit on their collective butts, do nothing and we would all be better off.
    Amen. This is why I'm thrilled with gridlock. Them doing nothing is the best possible outcome for the nation.

10 scariest words in the English language: "Hi, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."

seeya
    dan

Banned

I agree with all ^^^

Despite the negative connotation grid lock represents it is an element that was designed into our system of government to prevent easy passage of laws.

I'm a big grid lock fan. To pass something just to pass it does not make any sense to me.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.