Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Anyone own a GoPro?

I saw a deal on a refurbed GoPro Hero5 Session for $102 today and was thinking about giving it a go. Anyone have a GoPro and have any thoughts?
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 03-27-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Unforgettable

Re: Anyone own a GoPro?

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    I saw a deal on a refurbed GoPro Hero5 Session for $102 today and was thinking about giving it a go. Anyone have a GoPro and have any thoughts?
    Brian

I have one and really like it. Bought it initially to catch a thief in our store, worked perfectly. My SIL and daughter have taken it twice to Disney and I have used it on deer hunting trips

I have a GoPro Hero 4 and love it. Long battery life, easy to carry anywhere, simple to use and you can buy all sorts of gadgets for it...I bought a kit on Amazon for less than $20.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Brian

I have one and really like it. Bought it initially to catch a thief in our store, worked perfectly. My SIL and daughter have taken it twice to Disney and I have used it on deer hunting trips
    Appreciate your take jazy and those of the others, too. I went ahead and bought it and looking forward to trying it out when it arrives.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19