Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

* Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, Sweet 16 version: Kentucky v Kansas State*

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 71. Will Kentucky score over or under 71 points, and by how many? (Vegas over/under line combined for both teams is 138˝).

4. Dr. Seuss - "Par Boiled Green Alex & Ham(i)"- predict the Combined Points x Combined Assists x Combined Rebounds for Quade Green + Shai Alexander + Hamidou Diallo.

TB: Kentucky 3-point field goal attempts.

Re: * Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, Sweet 16 version: Kentucky v Kansas State*

1. +10
    2. Kevin Knox, 23
    3. OVER, by 2
    4. 3480

TB. 22

EDIT... I left out the first digit in the Green Alex and Ham(i). Fixed.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-21-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Re: * Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, Sweet 16 version: Kentucky v Kansas State*

1) +12
    2) SGA 23
    3) Over by 9
    4) 768
    TB) 18
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Ky-13
    SGA-21
    Over-7

UK by 14
    SGA with 24
    Over by 10
    TB=18
    Last edited by Catfan73; 03-22-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

UK by 4
    Knox 22
    +6

* Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, Sweet 16 version: Kentucky v Kansas State*

1) Cats by 5

2) PJ 23

3) + 6

4) 4640

Tb 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. Kentucky margin of victory will be 12.

2. K Knox. 20

3. OVER/UNDER 71. over by 6

4. Dr. Seuss -(I KNOW you have been waiting all year for that...and I got to admit is funny)-1600

TB: Kentucky 3-point field goal attempts. 13
    Last edited by Doc; 03-22-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    4. Dr. Seuss -(I KNOW you have been waiting all year for that...and I got to admit is funny)-1600
    I am glad you enjoyed it too.
    I figured I just amused myself lol.

Doc u forgot Knox points

UK by 8
    Green 21
    Under by 2
    Tb: 14

We've done this before, but just to make certain people understand how the combined parboiled works.

You take the total points of each player involved and add them together. Then you take the total assists for each player and add them together. Then you take the total rebounds for each player and add them together. You multiply the three totals times each other and that gives you your combined parboiled number.

That's what I thought you meant. I couldn't decide between 4,000 and 0 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Doc u forgot Knox points
    Tx
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK by 27

Knox 24

+13

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. UK by 17
    2. Knox, 26
    3. Over, 11
    4. 3600

TB: 17
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    That's what I thought you meant. I couldn't decide between 4,000 and 0 lol.
    It can be confusing. 0 could be a smart pick if you multiply everybody's individual stats, as one "0" would make the multiplier 0. But it's not done that way, and just want to make sure nobody gets confused. For 0 to be correct you'd have to have all three players blank on the same category. Possible, but not nearly as likely as only one person doing so.

Crap I thought I fixed it.