Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

PAC 10 struggling?

UCLA down by 7 nearing halftime to St Bonny and Oregon behind by 8 to Rider at the half.

Both have victories over Arizona. Oregon did so two weeks ago..

UCLA's was at Zona.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: PAC 10 struggling?

UCLA within four now.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

And UCLA falls to the bonnies

Ayton is the only worry!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Ayton is the only worry!
    Great player.

Probably our biggest worry is ourselves and the mindset of the team. Hope we are not full of ourselves and satisfied. I think we are ready though.
    If so it will take a super effort by a whole team to beat us.

PAC 10 struggling?

Hard to believe we got beat by UCLA... they looked pretty bad tonight. Equally hard to believe that UCLA beat AZ at AZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I hope the PAC12 is as weak as the committee thought they were, b/c they obviously thought they were terrible. Zona won their conference and tourney I believe and got a 4 seed. the #2 team in the conference, USC, didn't get a bid.

that also points to the messed up system they are using, counting early wins way too heavy, b/c AZ State did get a bid even though they finished low in the Pac 12.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Arizona has top 5 talent just keep that in mind.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Oregon pulled away from Rider for the win

Arizona has top 5 talent just keep that in mind.
    Oh, I'm increasingly in the "we got shafted" camp b/c of that matchup. I'm just hoping I"m wrong.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Both UK and Zona were preseason top five teams. 5th and 3rd respectively.
    Makes the matchup rather just..if not for the seeding.

USC and UNC Asheville going to the wire.

1 minute to go, Asheville by two

Now tied .25 to go

OT

Unforgettable

For those Night Owls among us, UNC Asheville is in overtime with Southern Cal. Asheville is hitting a barrage of 3’s in OT 79-77 UNCA. 79-79 2:28 to play.

82-81 SC. 40 secs

Double OT.

Game over. SC wins 103-98.

SC moves on to play WKSC
    Last edited by MickintheHam; 03-14-2018 at 01:43 AM.
    Real Fan since 1958

Ayton is the only worry!
    Yante Maten was a worry (past tense)

UK's defense is a whole nother animal

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

I just don't know how good Arizona is. It's hard to tell if they've reached their ceiling like all the talking heads seem to think they have. They actually value their performances against very inferior talent. Seems like they do way more than what UK did in their last 8 games.

Looking at the potential UK/UA matchup, as objectively as I can, besides no one capable of stopping Ayton, I really feel that unless UK reverts to past behaviors(which is definitely a risk), then we should be able to handle them without a lot of difficulty.

How good is Arizona really? There best wins are against SEC teams, Alabama and Texas A&M.

There have been lots of distractions for Arizona this season, distractions take a mental toll.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    There have been lots of distractions for Arizona this season, distractions take a mental toll.
    This was a fairly interesting read on that topic Keith. Man I sure do want to play and beat them.

https://247sports.com/Article/Arizon...cats-116234904

I wouldn't be shocked to see some articles dropped tomorrow and Friday about the FBI investigation.

With UCLA and Arizona State both losing, only one Pac-12 school is left in the "Dance".