Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Washington Post not following the script - Virginia with easiest road to Final Four

Dissing both Arizona and Kentucky with the title, "Analysis | Forget Kentucky and Arizona, Virginia has easiest road to the Final Four."

Subscription article, though, but just in case you are a reader, here's the link:

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/a69f14e3-...-kentucky.html

FWIW, most people concede Virginia has the best team in the country. I agree they have the best team in the country in one sense of the word. But it's the least talented among the favorites. They have a good shot, but if I follow the advice of the article and "forget Arizona and Kentucky," I'm still not sure they make the Final Four. We'll see what they do with a bullseye on their back.

Re: Washington Post not following the script - Virginia with easiest road to Final Fo

Yes, clearly no respect for UK...how dare they

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Re: Washington Post not following the script - Virginia with easiest road to Final Fo

Does Virginia have any McDs all Americans?
    If not their chances are pretty close to zero, might have to go all the way back to Maryland to find a team that won the championship without any.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Just steered this back from politics. No one did anything 'wrong', but kind of obvious where it was heading, thought best to just put us back on basketball.

Surely we can find enough to argue about during the NCAA tourney without having to include politics.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Rupp's Runt
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday at lunch time. Wonderful guy and either he or his children or grandkids go to every school we hate.

He loves the Wahoos. I told him it was good my appointment was before the game. Otherwise I'd hate to be poked and prodded after the Cats made the Cavaliers retreat back to Charlottesville.

Virginia is really good. I like my chances. If we can get there. I think Shai and Quade are the perfect guards to exploit Virginia.
    This will be a day longer remembered. It has seen the end of Pitino and will soon see the end of Louisville. September 27, 2017

Washington Post big lefty rag

Love the WaPo since Jeff Bezos bought it.
    Don't panic