Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Finally, a progressive/liberal explains progressively liberalism better than I could

So just for synopisis....Barrach was the "good parent" who tells you to eat your carrots and to go to bed on time while Trump is the bad one who lets you stay up late and eat candy. That is the perfect analogy for the liberal progressive IMO. They see the government as "the good parent" who tells you when to go to bed and what to eat, or what health care you need, how much money you can make, how big a soda I can buy, what I can feed MY kids, etc.... see its the governments job to decide for you what you need, want and do. I don't need a government telling me to not eat candy and when to go to bed. That is MY DECISION, and I'm glad she finally illustrated what I haven't been able to do! Meanwhile the otherside is made of a bunch of numbskulls who waste their lives eating candy and staying up late because they know no better.

Also, in the clip, I love the interviewer. I haven't seen that much head bobbing since Monica Lewinski visited Bill Clinton in the oval office wearing a blue dress.
    Last edited by Doc; 04-08-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Finally, a progressive/liberal explains progressively liberalism better than I co

That is spot-on, Doc. While I don't doubt there's some good intent, I still believe the ultimate goal is control.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Finally, a progressive/liberal explains progressively liberalism better than I co

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    That is spot-on, Doc. While I don't doubt there's some good intent, I still believe the ultimate goal is control.
    Good intentions?
    I have always heard that the road to HELL is paved with good intentions. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Good intentions?
    I have always heard that the road to HELL is paved with good intentions. ��
    Exactly.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

I just shocked that so many are in agreement with this moronic philosophy. When did the Presidents responsibilities become being the individual who tells you what to do? And its that people actually agree.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.