Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: About Soros

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: About Soros

I find it hilarious we're "under attack" like 9/11 (yes those comparisons were made) from the Russians for about $1.2 million worth of bots and rallies, but Soros spends tens of millions every year and that's all OK and never gets a peep.

If you want to worry about foreign influence in the US election process and democracy, start with this guy and people like him. They are doing a far more effective job than the Russians.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

It makes me wonder about the rallies we see which pop up on short notice concerning various issues. People traveling distances and by the thousands showing up. You have to think they're getting funded somehow.

There's some decent evidence out there that at least some of these events are paid for by Soros, and in some cases the protestors are being reimbursed. All the "snopes" type groups deny most of it, but the basis of their denial is that soros funds dozens of organizations and some of those organizations then fund these marches and protests, etc., but it's not him out there with a checkbook.

Yeah, but Soros clearly has a huge influence on the tone of public debate b/c he's pouring tens of millions into well targeted action, and he's doing it globally through dozens upon dozens of shell companies.

In fact, Snopes.com receives funding from groups that are in turn funded by Soros. He's got money going everywhere.

Now is he calling down to a staffer at Snopes directly to have things "fixed"? Probably not, but clearly if you want grants from Soros' non profit entities you arent' going to submit grant proposals for how to expand gun rights or reduce regulation, so yes it still has an impact.

And some of those entities have paid for at least support structures for protests and rallies, like buses etc. Maybe not a vast communist plot in and of itself, but certainly just as involved if not more so than the Russians, and he's spending vastly more than them as well. It's a given his impact is greater, and Russian involvement has been likened by the Left to the greatest threat our nation faces. If that's true the Soros must be about 40 times the greatest threat we've ever faced, right?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.